Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stre Throat Do I Still Have Stre-throat Or Is It Mono?? Please Help!?

Do I still have stre-throat or is it Mono?? Please help!? - stre throat

OK, a little history .... I had a sore throat, really bad for 2 weeks and said that there had STRE BH not unusual for me, as I once or twice a year, I was very often as a child 3 / 4 times a year. Now as an adult is limited to once or twice.
The question now is that after the amoxicilling Round of 10 days, my throat felt better, but not in 100% but with a bad case of sore throat again!
I went to the doctor and he thinks he is cute! I need for my sponge in my mouth and wait to do some blood tests, ... but could not just a case of streptococci resistant? I mean, no one has experienced it away, or something similar? In freaking here and think that I might have mono! I have no other symptoms caused swallow than the discomfort caused by the incompetence and feel damn tired ...

1 comment:

  1. My daughter has a joint a few months ago. I was so sick he could not get out of bed for four days. She never had problems before. We thought it was too STREP. His work and his own blood is made in Office documents. We learned very quickly monkeys. Do not wait. You are not a good walk in the park to the test used to be better done. See the link below .... I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete