Saturday, February 13, 2010

Used Artisan Bread Ovens Bread Pudding In Portable Roaster?

Bread pudding in Portable roaster? - used artisan bread ovens

My mother left, bread and crafts regularly in winter, I am the bread pudding with the leftovers. It's too hot and expensive to use for the oven in the summer and bread, chocolate pudding. If I were a cake mold that fits, there is a reason why he could not make bread pudding in a table roasters found? I need to 1 inch of water in the background in? Any tips? I have a table of 6.5 quarters above the Hamilton Beach toaster oven with a typical configuration of 250 to 450 F. (I am only in her braised beef and did an excellent job).

1 comment:

  1. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ MaggieFebruary 13, 2010 at 1:25 AM

    Yes, very good. Put water, because it will help steam the pudding.
    I love bread pudding, and in summer it is too hot for the oven, I myself in my toaster. In fact, it's Sunday again.

    ReplyDelete